Class of 2017 Orientation
Congratulations to the Macaulay Honors College Class of 2017!
We look forward to seeing you and to sharing your experiences as Macaulay Honors College freshmen.
IMPORTANT: We need several pieces of information from you before orientation activities. Please do not delay these (and please remember that participation in orientation is expected of all incoming freshmen):
Please check the links below for more information about all the orientation events, and enjoy the rest of your summer!
Monday, August 26th, 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Macaulay Community Resources Day at Hunter College
***Your specific campus may also hold a separate morning meeting between 9:00am – 12:00pm
- 9 AM - 12 PM
- Depending on your specific campus, you MAY have morning meetings scheduled during this time. Be sure to check with the Macaulay Advisors or Director on your campus for details.
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- All freshmen: Academic Affairs "Welcome" meeting at the Assembly Hall, Hunter North bldg.
- 2:00pm – 3:15pm
- Group A (tbd) = Advisor meetings, Hunter West bldg. classrooms
- Group B (tbd) = Community Resources Fair, Hunter West bldg., Student Café, 3rd floor
- 3:30pm – 4:45pm
- Group B = Advisor meetings (same as above)
- Group A = Community Resources Fair (same as above)
HOW TO GET THERE
Take the "6" to the 68th Street/Hunter College station or the "F" to the 63rd Street/Lexington Avenue station.
Take the M98, M101, M102, M103 or the Crosstown M66 to East 68th Street and Lexington Avenue.
Tuesday, August 27th
Tech Day at Macaulay, 35 West 67th Street
Day #3 is Tech Day, when you will come to the Macaulay building for hands-on workshops and discussions with the Instructional Technology Fellows and your classmates. You will be getting your Macaulay eportfolio account, and your own Macaulay email address. Oh, and you will receive your brand new MacBook Pro! ***You MUST bring a photo ID, NO exceptions.
Please carefully read the Day #3 schedule (our building will be extremely crowded), at the following link, and be sure to arrive on time for your scheduled workshop:
If you have questions about Tech Day, please email Associate Dean Ugoretz