Texts I Sent the Weekend the World Was Supposed to End.

I dunno, the gent is gonna be a mi casa for dinner, we can all goof around here or in pequa, if  it’s good with you. I have the car. Wooooooooooooot! Hahaha, you are a man of sophistication and taste, my friend. Tomato, tomahto Okay, just have to check in with the boy. Who else is in? Sweet. Alright. Maybe not hot tubbing, but def stopping by. Legit. Sounds good, send regards in the meantime. Fabulous I’ll be at qc around 4:15, 4:30 Leaving now Sorry for the delay Leaving now Deer Park To get Joe The engine is stalling out. I’m ready to cry. The fan belt appears to be missing Car broke down. No go. Lo siento I. KNOW. And Joe here. Fucking embarrassing I was just attacked by a Chihuahua in the box office of the theatre I’m stage managing at… and I’m not really even phased. You’re way too nice. I got attacked by a chihuahau in the box office this morning. I will let you know when I get out of the ordination I’m just leaving the seminary now. There’s no way I’m gonna get to Queens before 8 Wish Nicole luck and call me later, I’m so sorry. Did not. Really. Lot of weird priestiness. Have a great concert. Groovy Recommend food in Smithtown, please With middle school friends. And thanks. And hi. That’s where one of the girls lives. The chick you don’t know who knows Stiyepan. Huzzah Lo siento Good man. When are you officially home for Sonic? Awesome sauce.  I’m working M4M all month Greek coffee- brings me back. Reminder- we are meeting at 6:30 M-11. Thanks! Lisa And by M-11, I mean Rathaus 217! The conference room! Apologies, one and all, please let me know that you got this. Sorry again, 6:30, RA 217.-Lisa Sent a text to everyone will also put a sign up. Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner, church. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Are you free to go for a walk at some point today? Just kinda want to hang out. Only if you’re free. I’m on the train now, and then I’m free until 6 Awww, no worries, then, bro. Hang out with your moms, I’ll be around tonight, too. Good. Because the crack cocaine is in M-11, the rest of the cast with be in 217. Thanks! Como esta, mon ami? Thanks! Stressed as all fuck, but otherwise dandy. What’s your week look like in terms of Lisa and Natalia gleefully frolicking through Queens or Brooklyn? That’s a beautiful, wonderful thing. Are they taking dad’s kidney on Tuesday? I gotta figure out rehearsal and family shit.will let you know All, I think. Okay. If i ever there. Fucking bus.

Published in: Bad Poetry on May 29, 2011 at4:23 am Comments (0)

The URI to TrackBack this entry is: https://eportfolios.macaulay.cuny.edu/indubitably/2011/05/29/texts-i-sent-the-weekend-the-world-was-supposed-to-end/trackback/

RSS feed for comments on this post.