What are the study abroad, internship, or research opportunities at Macaulay?

To receive a Macaulay Honors degree, all students must fulfill an experiential learning requirement with an internship, research, or study abroad/away. Students are eligible for study abroad beginning the summer after their sophomore year. You can find more information on our website here: https://macaulay.cuny.edu/opportunities/study-abroad/