ThriveNYC is dedicated to shifting the culture around mental health, by changing the way society views, interacts, and speaks about mental health. They’re hosting a community conversation at Macaulay to:
- Educate students on ThriveNYC mental health resources and services.
- Introduce you to various mental health topics, such as: stress, depression and anxiety.
- Answer common mental health questions and misconceptions.
- Talk through methods to identify and manage stress.
- Encourage self-care through various coping mechanisms and mediation techniques.
- Encourage helping others through helpful tips and pointers.
- Facilitate a discussion on the cultural stigma around mental health
- Develop ant-stigma strategies with the community.
ALL ARE WELCOME!
Venue Phone: (212) 729-2900
Venue Website: http://macaulay.cuny.edu
35 West 67th Street, New York, New York, 10023, United States