Welcome to our course site!
Through the semester, you are invited to contribute your essays, impressions, questions, and links to readings (or multi-media clips) about a given lecture into the stages of the Arc.
To get started, sign up for our course site, here:
When you’re ready to post something, follow these instructions:
1. Write your post elsewhere (e.g. Word) and SAVE it.
2. Visit our site, and login.
3. At the top of the page, you’ll see a black WordPress menu bar. The easiest way to add a new post is by clicking “New” there. (You can also click on the “dashboard” icon and then on “posts” to see & edit your previous posts, or saved/unpublished posts).
4. Copy and paste your post into the WordPress editor, and check for any formatting errors or typos.
5. Select a Category for your post. This is located below the “Publish” and “Format” menus on the right side of the page. You might have to scroll down to see it.
Selecting a category is super important – it will determine whether your post shows up in the right place or not when you publish it!
6. Finally, hit the green “Publish” button to upload your post.
Feel free to reach out to me (Caroline) if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org