Do you want an opportunity to link technology and learning?
If so, apply for the Instructional Technology Fellowship with Macaulay Honors College at CUNY. All CUNY doctoral students accepted for this outstanding opportunity will:
• receive a Grad A fellowship
• participate in a prestigious and innovative program that includes a technology-across-the-curriculum initiative
• get extensive technological training in a highly marketable skill set
• participate in interdisciplinary teaching and learning groups
• work closely with some of CUNY’s best faculty and brightest undergraduates
Here are some videos to help understand the program.
The ITF/Faculty Partnership:
What’s an ITF? An introduction for students:
The ITFs Speak: