Virginia Dweck

Movie on 9-9-15 at 10.28 PM

Movie on 9-9-15 at 10.36 PM

1. Joseph Ugoretz

I’m wondering if The School of Athens might be a good idea for your final project…a long way off, but we might talk about it later.

2. Devina

Hey Virginia!

In response to your question, I am also premed, and I have decided to take an “untraditional” route to get there. I will most likely be a political science or economics major, on a premed track.

I chose to be a doctor at a very young age, simply because helping people is my passion and I always saw myself in that setting when it came to helping people. However, in high school, as I become more englightened of my surroundings, I realized that helping people would not be as easy as throwing on my scrubs and helping people, but often people, in developing countries, lack the institutions needed to seek medical support. Therefore, I hope that with either a degree in poli-sci or economics, I can also help people on an infrastructural level.

I would love to hear your story as well, so let’s make sure we talk about that next time we see each other! 🙂

3. Devina Persaud

***I wasn’t signed into my account when I commented above – ignore that!***

Hey Virginia!