The Macaulay staff and faculty are excited to meet you. We’re working hard to prepare for your arrival and have designed a series of activities to help you transition to life as a Macaulay student.
Orientation is the kick-off event to your First Year Co-Curricular Experience. All Orientation activities are required and will take place in person on August 21–24.
- Please upload your vaccination information to CUNYfirst by August 15th
You will need to present your Cleared4 pass. View more vaccination details.
- Complete the Orientation Questionnaire by July 29th
- Receive Club Macaulay and Macaulay Honors College App credentials
Log-in instructions will be sent in early August.
- Complete Pre-Orientation session and activities prior to the first day of Orientation on August 21st
Log-in credentials will be sent early August.
- Get to know your peer mentors and Macaulay Crew
Starting in early August, you will be assigned to your Macaulay Crew, a group of other incoming students, and a peer mentor, who will help you transition into college and stick with you during your time at Macaulay. You will be able to chat with the group through Club Macaulay or the Macaulay Honors College App.
- Receive Your Macaulay Laptop
Your Macaulay laptop will be shipped to the address that you submitted at https://eportfolios.macaulay.cuny.edu/laptop. Due July 17th
- Get to know your Cultural Passport
Cultural Passport IDs issued by John Jay College (524 West 59th St. New York, NY 10019 – Walk-ins only). Learn about your Cultural Passport and the days available to pickup ID here.
Complete Pre-Orientation session and activities prior to the first day of Orientation on August 21. Details will be provided to you in early August.
Day 1: Macaulay Crew Day
Sunday, August 21
1:30PM – 5PM
John Jay College
Day 2: Community Resource Day
Monday, August 22
10:30AM – 4:30PM
John Jay College
Day 3: IDEA Day
Tuesday, August 23 or Wednesday, August 24
Macaulay Honors College
Times and date vary by campus – see details below.