There are so many study abroad options to choose from. For an enriched experience, students study abroad for a summer, a full semester or even a year. Students select from a broad range of honors-level courses that provide intellectual challenge and global awareness. Study abroad programs must be at an accredited institution of higher education and offer courses for university credit that will transfer to a home campus.
Or better yet, Macaulay Global offers special immersive study abroad experiences specially tailored for Macaulay students.
Explore the following questions to begin narrowing down which program(s) would best fit your needs:
- Are you interested in attending a CUNY program or outside of CUNY?
- Are you looking for a short-term experience or a full semester program?
- What region of the world would you like to visit?
- Are you looking to apply these credits to your degree requirements or can they be elective credit?
- What subjects interest you? Do you want to explore a new discipline?
- Are you looking for language immersion?
- Would you be more comfortable living in a dorm, homestay (with a host family), or hotel during your studies?
- Can your health and dietary needs (if any) be met in the country you will visit?
- Do the cultural experiences offered by the program excite you?
- How much time will you have to explore the city/country on your own?