Student and Alumni News
CUNY, Code to Work and Beyond Coding are offering a unique program that can help you launch your tech career.
This free 6-week professional development course enables you to go inside the offices of amazing tech-focused NYC companies like Trello, Foursquare, Kickstarter and Stack Overflow, and gain all the tools you need to:
- Build out your resume and programming portfolio
- Explain complex technical projects to many different types of teams
- Pass your next technical interview with flying colors
- Learn how to pick up new technologies
- Network with other developers and companies in the NYC area
- You must be completing your junior or senior year at a CUNY college, majoring in Computer Science or other technology related field.
- You must be available to attend on-site 1 workshop per week on either Tuesdays or Thursdays, 6pm to 9pm, between July 10th and August 25th (exact dates are tentative). Classes will convene on a weekly basis at various tech startups throughout NYC. Attendance at all classes is mandatory.
- You must be legally permitted to work in the U.S.
- Go to codetowork.org.
- Scroll down to the “Job Openings” section and select “Apply” under the Beyond Coding opportunity.
- Complete registration form and upload resume. Be sure to select “Beyond Coding” as the opportunity you are interested in.