Mentees are Expected to:
- Attend mandatory meetings including: Orientation/Training, two group sessions, and culminating event
- Monday, November 7th: Mentoring Kick-Off Event, in-person at the Macaulay building 35 West 67th Street
- Attend at least (1) networking or professional development event with their mentor
- Take initiative to drive the relationship with their mentor and research mentor’s company, bio, outside interests, etc.
- Be open to advice and flexible with the mentor’s schedule and method of communication
- Engage with the mentor but respect their space as they may be busy at work or dealing with other professional matters